- Collect data and develop methods for collecting data where gaps exist.
- Data will be collected from national sources (including IHI and County Health Rankings), state sources (including CIVIC and BRFSS), and local data (including Health Department, local hospitals, nonprofits).
- Analyze critical community level outcomes through the Triple Aim lens, measuring health outcomes and health behaviors.
- Community scorecards will manage the progress of disparate agencies working on a shared agenda.
- Distribute information across the care continuum including providers, nonprofits, community collaboratives, and business leaders using the SBAR communication model.
- Provide training opportunities to Clear Point Strategy users with a range of content for novice and veteran users.