- Advocate for population-based incentives, policies, and interventions for high-quality, high-value health care.
- Priority initiatives for health outcomes are reduction of hospital readmissions.
- Priority initiatives for healthy behaviors are: smoking cessation, behavioral health, and diabetes self-management through healthy eating, built environment, and obesity prevention.
- Priority initiatives for pathways to advantage are: prevention of teen and unintended pregnancy, and addressing the social determinants of health such as food insecurity and violence.
- Encourage continuous communication to build trust and relationships among all participants.
- Convene collaboratives to encourage sharing best practices and proven approaches.
- Assist in piloting innovative approaches and experimentation, supported by data, that optimize health system performance and ReThink Health© levers.